Thousands of people have sought and found help at The Morton Center since we were founded in 1984. They know they can come here and get answers.
Call us. We’re ready when you are. Meanwhile, here are some on-line resources.
Addiction and the family
- A list of articles: http://www.articlesbase.com/article-tags/addiction-and-the-family.
- Northern Kentucky’s AA Intergroup page:
- Louisville Central Office of Alcoholics Anonymous:
- Louisville area page for Narcotics Anonymous:
- Overeaters Anonymous, including local links:
- The Mayo Clinic’s page on compulsive gambling: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/compulsive-gambling/DS00443
Mental health and addiction
- Wellstone Action, a page dedicated to passage of the Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act and to furthering the legacy of Paul and Sheila Wellstone: