Tuesday,September 21, 2021
12:00 – 12:40 p.m.
- 11,342 chairs provided last year for all services – ages 6 – 81 years old.
- 808 Individuals took the first step of recovery last year for themselves, their family, and loved ones.
- 220 people on average are helped each week.
- Almost 48,000 families have benefited from our programs since 1984.
Investing in Hope
Unfortunately, many who walk through our doors lack financial resources, which means our scholarship program is vital to their recovery. A scholarship allows a person to begin the eight-week Intensive Outpatient Program immediately. The program completion rate for those clients who receive a 100% scholarship is 89%, with 78% continuing with aftercare groups or individual sessions which they pay for with insurance or out of pocket because they were able to return to work. The completion rate for those individuals who do not receive a full scholarship drops to 43%, with many leaving the program around the five-week mark due to a lack of financial resources. This is where you can make a difference.
By partnering with us financially, you help change these statistics and make it possible to provide full scholarships to those who need them. You align your brand with a powerful purpose that will resonate with area business and community leaders and stakeholders. And you show our community that you are committed to helping transform lives and create new powerful stories for individuals and families in Kentucky and Indiana. To learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities Click here.
- With your Sponsorship, you give hope to individuals and families in Kentucky and Indiana.
- Dollars raised provide addiction treatment, children’s art therapy, support groups for the family, and help break the cycle of addiction.
- Become a sponsor today! Click here to Partner with us!!!